Shelton R. Weber—Shareholder Attorney
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 502-589-2200 | Fax: 502-589-3400
Shelton Weber has practiced law in Louisville for more than 56 years and is a co-founder of the firm. He is also president of Weber & Rose, PSC. He focuses his practice on the fields of business and corporate law, probate, and labor relations. Mr. Weber has represented management in organizing campaigns, negotiations, mediation, arbitration, and in matters before the National Labor Relations Board.
Mr. Weber has a long history of volunteer involvement, and has served as past chairman of both the National Board of Governors of Volunteer Trustees of Not-For-Profit Hospitals and the Board of Trustees of Jewish Hospital HealthCare Services, Inc. In addition, he was honored with the prestigious Allen Society Award for his continuous services to the United Way. Mr. Weber received the Distinguished Alumnus Award from the University of Louisville's Louis D. Brandeis School of Law in October of 2009.
Mr. Weber was an attorney in the Judge Advocate General's Department of the United States Air Force and an Assistant County Attorney under County Judge Marlow W. Cook.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Kentucky, 1954
- U.S. Tax Court, 1957
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1958
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top Lawyer, Louisville Magazine, in the areas of labor and employment law, and wills and probate, 2008, and in the area of corporate law, 2009
- University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law, J.D., 1954
- Indiana University, B.S., 1951
To speak with Shelton Weber about your legal matter, call Weber & Rose, PSC at 502-589-2200 or contact us online.