Frank P. Hilliard—Of Counsel
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 502-589-2200 | Fax: 502-589-3400
Frank Hilliard practices civil litigation with an emphasis on the defense of medical malpractice claims. He also has experience in the defense of asbestos claims, products liability claims, railroad claims, and general civil litigation. He has often served as local counsel in connection with nationwide litigation, including the defense of silicone breast implant claims and asbestos claims.
Mr. Hilliard served as a judge advocate officer in the U.S. Marine Corps following graduation from law school and is a retired member of the Marine Corps Reserve. He is a member of the board of directors of the V.V. Cooke Foundation and is a past member and vice chairman of the Board of Education for the Anchorage Independent School District. He and his family are active members of Broadway Baptist Church.
Areas of practice
Admitted to practice
- Kentucky, 1969
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Western Districts of Kentucky
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top Lawyer, Louisville Magazine, in the areas of medical malpractice and products liability, 2008, and in the areas of health care, insurance and products liability, 2009
- University of Virginia, LL.B., 1969
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1966
- Louisville Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kentucky Defense Counsel (President, 1995–1996)
- National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel
- Nalley v. Banis, 240 S.W. 3rd 658 (Ky. App. 2007)
- Lt. Col., USMCR, Ret. (Active Duty, 1969–1973)
To speak with Frank Hilliard about your legal matter, call Weber & Rose, PSC at 502-589-2200 or contact us online.